This Thursday, December 3rd at 10am the Red Cross will be hosting a “Prospective Volunteer Information Session” presentation.
What is a Prospective Volunteer Information Session and what topics are covered:
- The Prospective Volunteer Information Session is 30 minute optional information session where they get into deeper details about what it is like to volunteer within the Red Cross.
- This is a great opportunity to ask all your top-of-mind questions while getting an inside look at what it is like volunteering with the American Red Cross.
- They cover such topics as:
- What is the Red Cross mission and principles?
- What work does the Red Cross actually do in Arizona and New Mexico?
- How do you finish any additional steps to be a volunteer?
- What happens once you become an official Red Cross volunteer?
- What are the 6 main departments of the Red Cross in the region?
- What are some of the key areas we are looking for volunteers?
What time is this information session being held and how can I join in: